INTRO CLASSES NOW ON WEEKENDS!!!
Yorùbá Alákọ́bẹ̀rẹ̀ fún Bíbánisọ̀rọ̀
Download the Yoruba keyboard before class here: Download the font prior to class from here: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/instructional-videos/
Learn Conversational Yorùbá Online In One Month!
(A Brand New Online Course from Abibitumi Kasa)
By the end of the course YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
1. Greet in various contexts and respond to the greetings of others
2. Express likes and dislikes and ask likes and dislikes of others
3. Express what you are doing and what you do and find out what others do and are doing
4. Give your name and ask that of others
5. Mention where you're from and where you live and find out the same info from others
6. Give (or withhold) your real age and find out the age of others
7. Learn a whole host of common phrases and expressions dealing with how to say you're hungry, thirsty, need to use the restroom, etc. AND MORE!!!
What: You are invited to join one month (8 class) sessions of Conversational Yorùbá.
Who: All Afrikan people who are serious about being Afrikan
When: Next class session begins the week of November 8th, 2014
(Click here for schedule http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/calendar.php)
Saturdays AND Sundays Conversational Yorùbá 5:00PM-7:00PM Eastern
Learn to hook up your audio and/or webcam for class and more at:
Also Purchase rare and out-of-print Yorùbá language Resources at Abibitumi Kasa Online Bookstore at Abibitumi Kasa Online Market
How Much: 195 USD for eight ( class Conversational Yorùbá Session; Contact us about cost of advanced individual tutorials or if you require special payment arrangements http://www.abibitumikasa.com/contact.php
Also, ask about our group rates (3-4 people get 10% off per person; 5-6 people get 20% off; 7+ people get 30% off), per class rates ($25 for the 2 hour class) and individual one-on-one tutorials ($25 per half hour).
Children 13 and younger are FREE when accompanied by a registered parent/guardian!!!
Why: Repatriation, Visit, Interacting with Family, Returning to Your Afrikan Roots and more.
Current Reviews: 0